dante777777dante777777

he's an android...

so why with the blood?

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

come on man... furries?

to be very honest... i liked it. it was suspenseful... but it took too long to get to the point you were making. so here's an overview.

the dog dying is a good touch. almost made me gag seeing the dog like that. but knowing what killed him confused me. how in the fuck could furries just cut a dog clean in half? seems a bit stupid.

the man dying, another fine touch to the suspense/horrorful feeling of the whole animation.

but furries? come on. what the hell. that was just disappointing. i was hoping you'd have a little more creativity than that. not to mention the mere fact that, IF you were going to use a furry, you should have chosen EVIL looking furries, not cute animals of the wood.
personally, i love furries. and i'm not so bothered by the fact that you used furries as an evil for your animation.
but what you could have at least done is used evil furries, not cute furries.
so i really have to ask... why the jab at furries? do you have some sort of an irrational fear of furries? or you have a problem with the furry community?
all i can say is, whatever it is, get the stick out of your ass, man. i love your animations, but this one makes me ashamed to say you're on my list of favorite flash artists. you were right up there with Egoraptor for me, until i saw this.

one of my best real life friends is a furry lover. hell, might even be a furry himself. he's one step short of wearing a fursuit to an anime convention. but other than that? he's as normal as people come. comes from a nice background full of his father being a psychopath and everything!

anyways... the animation itself was fine. keep up the good work...
but keep furrybashing out of it, dude. that's just not cool.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

fuck yes.

it was good. wonderful. i'm just wondering about an uncensored edition :P cookie skoon was right about the poke'mon pokemorphs

Vlad the Impaler Vlad the Impaler

deep breath...

Vlad the Impaler was actually the name of the man who was the base for the original Dracula vampire... or, he was, actually, count dracula... i cant remember at the moment... but Vlad the Impaler, was named Vlad Dracula, or something along those lines... ANYWAYS! nice movie. i loved it. it was cute AND twisted at the same ti9me... not to mention te name was just too much, eh?

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

hahahaha

it went on kinda weird, i was questioning whether i wanted to go on watching it, but suddenly, the end turns into women... hilarious. (nice drawing of the Alien Queen)
it was hilarious, i laughed all the way. i wish i'd earned that 100 dollars for that XD